Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ricardo's First Post Since Joining The Club..

Hey guys it's Ricardo, here's some photos i took for the "Familiar and Unfamiliar" assignment.
One mornig I just caught my mom doing some laundry and she was hanging some clothes on a broom to get them sun dry, and I immediately tought of the assingment..lol





























Has any of you heard of "Mexican Punch", well x-mas came around and my mama got down in the kitchen with some delicious home made friut punch!!
























Now Im not going to give my mom's recipe away, but here are some ingridients to the punch sugarcane, apples, guava, and almonds:)

2 comments:

Kearny Photo Club said...

Very Nice Ricardo. I like the look of the clothes hanging on the broom. There’s something about the pic I really like. Very photo-journalistic.

Jmoore said...

Great job, I also love the broom with the clothes. Keep up the good work!