Sunday, January 3, 2010

Club starts back up tomorrow!

This is a quick reminder that Photo Club starts back up again tomorrow after school. We will finally be going over photoshop, so come ready to do some computer work!

I also want to touch on our attendance issue before tomorrow. I know that all of us were really busy at the end of 2009 with the holidays and the end of the semester, but the last few meetings we had only drew 3-5 photo geeks. If attendance does not improve the first couple of months in 2010 then Mr. Chapel and I will be canceling the club. Please realize that we do not get paid to come to Kearny and run the club, we do it for you guys. I am giving up about 3 hours of my day to drive down to Kearny, run the club and drive home in traffic. Mr. Chapel goes into work 2 hours early on Monday mornings (6am) so that he can leave early to be at photo club. We are sacrificing our free time to come and be with you guys, if you want to be a part of the club, please show up for meetings. Now that my busy season is over I will have extra time to devout to the club so that we can get things running smoothly.

Spread the word that club starts back up again and hopefully see you tomorrow.

No comments: